No other car quite captures raw power and beauty like a 1960s AC Shelby Cobra. For the very few, ownership of an original may just be out of reach The first Shelby Cobra, hand-built by the legendary racer and auto designed Carrol Shelby sold at a Pebbly Beach, California auction for US$13.75 million?
For most of us the dream is achieved by building or owning a replica. Our club is passionate to help its members live their dream.
- Organise and attend social events within the club and with other like-minded clubs
- Maintain and share knowledge and history of AC Shelby Cobras
- Encourage new and existing Cobra builders
- Provide a wealth of resources for Cobra owners and builders
- Promote goodwill and participation amongst all club members
We are also affiliated with the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport Limited (CAMS) and, through this, with the Federation Internationale du Sport Automobile.
Want to know more about the Club? Use the Contact Page to have someone contact you. New members & visitors welcome!
Club Meetings – 7.30pm, second Tuesday of the month:
Manningham Hotel, 1 Thompsons Rd, Bullpen
New 2018/19 Committee
PRESIDENT Trevor Sharp
VICE PRESIDENT Paul Whitehead
SECRETARY Craig McKenzie (also CPS Technical & Inspection)
TREASURER Simon Appleman
OTHER COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Peter Pavlidis
- Arthur Secoulidis (CPS Technical & Inspection)
- Nick Poulentzas (CPS Renewals)
- Phil Katavatis (CPS Renewals)
- John Dollisson (Website)
Are you interested in a role or a way to assist the Committee? If so contact the Club on our Contact Page – we are looking for events/competition assistance, and news publicity assistance.